Register with us
You can register as a new patient or temporary resident:
You need to be in our catchment area, click here to check using our interactive map.
All new patients are invited to attend a new patient registration health check with the practice nurse. Please bring any details of any ongoing treatment with you, as well as a urine sample.
Registration forms are available to download below. Every patient will need to complete NHS Form GMS1, plus 1 other, depending on your age:
- NHS form GMS1
- New Baby registration form. Download as PDF or Word
- Children up to 13 years old registration form. Download as PDF or Word
- Adults registration form. Download as PDF or Word
If you are on holiday or in the area for less than 3 months you can register as a temporary resident – please ask at reception for a temporary resident registration form.
If you do not hold a British passport you will find further information in our Treating Overseas Visitors leaflet which can be picked up from the surgery.
At least two pieces of the following identificationare required, one of which must be photo ID and one containing the patient’s address. If you are unable to provide any evidence of identification please speak to the surgery for advice.
- Birth certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Card
- Driving licence
- Local Authority Rent Card
- Paid utility Bill
- Bank/Building Society Cards/Statements
- National Insurance Number Card
- Letter from Benefits Agency/Benefit Book/Signing on Card
- Papers from the Home Office
Page updated: 6 July, 2017