If you continuously or regularly need medication a repeat request slip will be printed with your prescription.
The Repeat Request Slip must accompany your repeat request.
Telephone requests are not accepted except for palliative care patients.
You can book an appointment for a medication review with our nurse clinician if your prescription slip states that you need to be seen before your next prescription will be issued. Following this appointment a prescription will be issued within 48 hours. This service is not to be used for routine requests when you have outstanding repeat authorisations still on your prescription – this should be requested in the usual manner.
If you lose your slip a request must be made in writing. If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope your prescription will be returned to you. Otherwise allow 48 hours for collection from the surgery.
Online repeat prescription access
You can apply online by clicking here, but please note that you must register in person at the surgery before you can access this facility. Here you also have the option to download the app to use on a smartphone. You can also use this login to book appointments.
- Please ask a member of the reception team to enable you for patient access.
- You will need to provide 2 forms of identification (1 photographic I.D. and 1 proof of address)
- You will be provided with a leaflet containing your PIN and other useful codes.
- Complete the online form with your details.
- Once the form is completed you will be provided with a user I.D. and a password. An email will also be sent confirming your user I.D.
- Complete the name, address, telephone, date of birth and details of repeat prescription sections and then click ‘send repeat prescription’.
- Your repeat prescription request will then be processed in the usual way.
Download the leaflet: Medical Records Access Information for Patients.
Download the Medical Records Access Questionnaire for Patients.
Page updated: 19 April, 2021